Do you read stories to your children before their bedtime? If not, then you definitely should. In this article today, we bring you the benefits of some light reading before your babies’ nap times. Also, find a list of lovely books that will make sure that your kids have sweet dreams. Babycouture makes sure that your online shopping for kidswear in India goes smoothly and also you are prepared for other things.
Storybooks are good for children as they awake their creative minds and enrich their imagination. Let’s find the reasons why and how a classical story or fairy tale interacts with children’s minds.
Why are Fairy Tales Good for Children?
Adults live in the real world but children have their own fantasy world which you can strengthen with the help of these amazing stories. We highly recommend you enhance and embrace the creative side of these wonderful tales. There are many reasons why children would love these mythical tales and we have shared the most common ones below.
- The stories are written to show how good conquers evil which children interpret as them winning over the bad guys. Conflicts in these stories are rather simple making them easy for children to understand.
- Children more times than not take one lesson to heart from the fairy tales and that is the result of their actions. They find the reason for themselves as to why choices matter.
- Not every story has a prince or a shining knight or a superhero. Kids understand that everyone has different problems and they need to overcome these hurdles by themselves.
- Also, hearing or reading these tales oftentimes leads to children creating their own versions of how the story ended. Let their imaginations run wild for who knows maybe they have a knack for it.
- Do you think stories are fun for children only? No, fairy tales are fun, exciting, and refreshing for everyone. You get to bond more with your babies while also relieving your childhood days.
Famous Tales That Can Be Read to Children
We know that some stories can involve dark characters, plots, or themes and so to avoid them we have carefully selected some beautiful and sentimental stories. Let’s have a look at them without delay.
Jack and the Beanstalk
We all know about the story of magic beans and it is time for you to introduce it to your kids. Teach them how Jack finds the castle of a sleeping giant filled with treasure.
The Three Little Pigs
The classic of three little pigs and a wolf bullying them will surely be loved by your children. This story shows how three little pigs went out into the world but a wolf starts to interrupt their journey and how the home of the third little pig stone house saved them.
The Princess and The Pea
Did you know that a pea could be so troublesome? Children are sure to be fascinated by how a single pea can make the night feel so long.
Little Golden Book Fairy Tale Favorites
It is a must-have collection in your home if you have children. The Twelve Dancing Princesses, The Wild Swans, and The Blue Book of Fairy Tales are a few stories from this amazing collection.
This love story is a fan favorite and is especially loved by girls of all ages. Share this age-old romance story with your kids.
These are some of the famous novels that you can share with your children. Some other popular stories are Pinocchio, Cinderella: A Nosy Crow Fairy Tale, Little Mermaid, Snow White, Beauty & the Beast, and Hansel & Gretel are other choices for you. The Great Big Easter Egg Hunt is also an amazing story that you can use to engage your children. Babycouture says that these little tasks can help in forming lifelong bonds as well as positive personalities of your children. Also, the festivals are never-ending in India and so we bring you kids traditional wear online that you can buy from your homes.
Also Read: Learn How You Can Manage to Dress Your Kids in a Work Schedule